A second passport will grant you second citizenship and residency in Vanuatu. This means that you become both a citizen of your home country and Vanuatu. A second passport is usually valid for four to five years.
A second passport comes in handy when you are looking to travel, live, bank, operate businesses or invest in Vanuatu without restrictions from your primary government.
Reasons why you might want a second passport:
You are looking to utilize global financial services - A second passport will allow you to enjoy more international financial options.
You don't want to be held back by a lost or stolen passport- Sometimes while traveling abroad, you might lose or misplace your passport. This can be quite stressful, especially since applying for an emergency passport might be tricky. With a second passport, however, you will still be in a position to enjoy traveling to those countries that accept your other passport. Although you will still need to report and replace the missing passport, a second one will keep you afloat and not interfere with your schedule or travel plans.
You want to avoid rigorous visa application process- Getting a visa is quite a frustrating undertaking. Not only is it time-consuming but also expensive. With a second passport you can have unrestricted entry to many countries even without a visa.
Your home government is restricting your travel plans- Sometimes you might have a business that requires you to travel to a lot of different countries. If your government restricts its citizens from traveling, this could be detrimental to the success of your business. However, if you have a second passport you will not have that problem.
You wish to renounce your citizenship - If for some reason you feel that your home country has become inhabitable, getting a second passport is the ideal first step to take.
Benefits of Vanuatu Second Passport
Freedom of movement
A Vanuatu second passport will allow you entry to many countries. You will rarely be questioned or delayed at airports because of issues with your travel documents.
Alluring tax policies
Vanuatu has some of the most favorable tax laws in the world. It has zero corporate tax. This makes it a perfect destination for investors and business people seeking to enjoy tax-free businesses. For example, your capital gains, global income, and inheritance will not be taxed at all. The World Bank rates Vanuatu among the top 100 countries that provide the most favorable environments for business operations.
Your second passport is kept private
Completely confidential process. If you apply for a second Vanuatu passport, your home country will not be informed of the application. This means that you can have dual citizenship without the knowledge of the nation of first citizenship.
Seamless application procedure
The process of acquiring a Vanuatu second passport is quite painless and transparent. For instance, you will be required to pay only 25% of the total application fees before submitting your documents. You pay the remaining 75% percentage after your application has been approved.
You get lifetime citizenship
Citizenship is hereditary. After your application has been approved and you get the passport, you and your dependents will be granted lifetime citizenship in Vanuatu. Passports are valid for a period of 5 years and renewable for the same period like normal citizens.
You don’t have to be physically present to apply for the passport
The application process does not necessitate that you be personally present. The process is entirely handled by a licensed agent who must also be approved by the government.
Vanuatu is a low profile country which is ideal for providing the much-needed privacy. If you are a public figure and would like to evade public attention for some time, Vanuatu is the perfect place.
Pacific Stars Consultant Vanuatu Ltd is appointed by the Government of The Republic of Vanuatu and is the leading agent for Citizenship, Passport & Permanent Residency (PR).